Themed Experiences at our Wilderness RetreatTake full advantage of our unique location and facilities for your family reunion vacation, corporate retreat, focused workshop, group event, instructional course, or field study program. At our remote Vancouver Island retreat, the comforts of beds and the joy of deliciously prepared meals allow everyone to be fully energized for their time together in the rich coastal setting of Kyuquot.
|...an incredible learning opportunity, and inspiring and beautiful place - thanks for sharing it with us.|
|Anne W., Greenwood College School, Toronto|
Contact us for a quote.
Featured Vacation Packages
Sea Kayak Fishing Tour Fishing and kayaking are a great combination. Doing this from the convenience, comforts, and idyllic location of our Wilderness Retreat on Spring Island is even better! Join our expert fishing guide/instructors for this amazing experience. More Greenland-style Workshop Join renowned traditional Greenland paddling technique instructors Cheri Perry and Turner Wilson for daily skills sessions and excursions to inform and enhance your skinny stick abilities. During daily outings, WCE will share our intimate knowledge of the local marine richness. More Photo Tours Location, location, location! Explore and photograph world-class west coast wildlife and landscapes by power boat, kayak and on foot. Create incredible photographs of sea otters, wolves, eagles, osprey and an unbelievable diversity of marine landscapes and tidal life. More
|...perfect hosts providing access to the perfect place...The special touches were noticed and truly appreciated.|
Check out our Summer 2016 "Leadership in Action" 5-day Adventure, June 23-27, delivered in partnership with Work-Life Resources - only 1 seat left!!!! Inquire and book directly with Work-Life Resources, 403-265-9072.
Create the days you want! Groups have worked with us to offer:
- Corporate or Organizational Leadership for strategic thinking or Team-Building Workshops
- Coastal Ecology and Marine Biology Field Study Tours, Programs and Research
- Wilderness Weddings, Birthdays, and Anniversary Events
- Multi-Generation, Multi-Activity Family Vacation Packages
- Yoga/Paddling Retreats and Personal Development Workshops
- Photography, Writing, or Painting Workshops with professional instructors
Enjoy exclusive use of our wilderness sea kayaking retreat with:
- Spacious double accommodation for 14; or with some triple and quad accommodation can have up to 20...or more!
- Sheltered all-weather activity & meeting spaces for smaller (4-10 people) and larger groups (10-20 people); personal space and group areas
- Fully catered wholesome meals adjusted for dietary requests
- Expansive beaches, comfortable 'inspiring' outhouses, heated shower, resource library, kayaks, wildlife and cultural interactions, and varied forest and coastal trails
- Inspiring scenery; diverse refreshing activity options facilitated by our professional & fun staff, or together with imported expertise!
- Dynamic coastal setting with unique ecological, geologic, and cultural features
Contact us for a quote.