COVID-19 Update - March 25, 2020More than ever, we have irrefutable evidence that we are all connected.
We are deeply concerned about everybody's health and well-being.
We are currently focused on actions that support collective societal interests, which ultimately also serve individuals' interests:
- staying at home, with strong hygiene practices;
- sharing compelling information and messaging that help to contain the spread of the virus, including to remote locations and communities like where our friends and family live in Kyuquot;
- reducing pressures on health care workers and systems, while activating supports;
- taking inventory of what we have to offer others, and acting on this; and
- encouraging our WCE staff, colleagues, and friends to think laterally, recognizing how they can support essential services.
Please contact us if you know you are interested in joining us once more is known, if wanting to share ideas/expertise (for us, Kyuquot, or that we can share) , or if we can offer you our support.
We are in this together. And we are grateful for the many incredible communities that connect us,
David Pinel, Managing Owner
Caroline Fisher, Co-owner
Beverly Michel, Co-owner